Great Wolf Lodge?

Have you been to Great Wolf Lodge? Which one was your Favorite? We went to the one in Concord, South Carolina and we really enjoyed it. I have seen a lot of great pics from others too.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 6:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Travel

• I went to the one in Williamsburg, VA a few years ago and we had so much fun. We might go to the one in Wisconsin Dells when my husband is on leave because it's not as crowded during the week.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We have been to the one in Grand Mound, Washington and it was a fantastic time. We were able to get it on a great sale but if you have to pay full price it is quite expensive. Worth it for a couple of days though.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Where are they located?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You can find the locations on their website
    http://www.greatwolf.com/

It is an indoor waterpark and resort. It is well worth the money in my opinion. We stayed 5 days and 4 nights and it was wonderful. My Daughter and I had a spa day which was so much fun. There is a bedtime story at night for kids. The rooms are decorated really cute. It's just an all around great place to go, IMO
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I went to one up in the UP of Michigan. It was nice and clean but it didn't have all the extras like some of them show on TV.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We've been several times ... at Wisonsin Dells.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sorry, Wisconsin Dells.
    FootballMom85

• We've been to the one in Sandusky, Ohio. From what I've seen, the one in the Dells is a lot nicer. We preferred Kalahari.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We went to the one in Wa . One night os plenty.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010