Baby shower ideas?

So me and all my girl friends are planning my baby shower for next month, and we are completely stuck on a theme to do. There are SO many choices and options for a baby girl baby shower, and we are completely stumped. We want a really good theme that would just WOW everyone. Every idea is much appreciated(:

xxmarissaxx89

Asked by xxmarissaxx89 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you know how she is going to do the nursery?  That might be cute

HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i was gonna say the same theme as the nursery .
    princess in the making theme
    pink flowers
    i have alot of game ideas that are really cool to if you want them just message me
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I had a Jelly bean themed baby shower lol everyone loved it! My sister in law was the one who came up with it and threw it for me. She decided on jelly bean theme because im naming my baby girl Ellie and everyone already calls her Ellie-bean. For decorations there were bowls full of pink, yellow, purple, and white jelly beans and balloons in those same colors everywhere and big pink jelly belly candles (and other stuff I just cant remember it all right now). We gave out cute little jelly belly candles (along with other party favors). We played guess the jelly bean flavor game (along with other actually baby shower games). Even the cake was a big pink jelly bean that said welcome baby Ellie.

jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Idk if that helped any but the unique baby shower themes are the best! So if you have a cutesy nickname picked out for her already you can use that for the theme. Like I have a friend whos having a baby girl also and shes naming her keeley and her cutesy nickname for her is keeley-bug so shes thinking about have a bug themed baby shower (like ladybugs, butterflys, and bees)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My little ones name is going to be Zoey but I'm already calling her Zoo. So an animal theme works for us, also how we want to do the nursery.
    Jend555

Answer by Jend555 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2010