• In the Spotlight:

was i wrong for calling my aunt about my potentional graudation date?

i called my aunt tonight to tell her if things go as planned ill graduate june 10th with my associates in pharmacy tech. she seem upset and got short with me. she pointed out that her daughter( who is the same age as i am and she has 3 kids same age as my 3 and has a live in bf, im married) she said that my cousin works in the same factory and still is on the line, then she said well with your degree u can work anywhere? i said yep its going to be great. then she siad well is there anything else u wanna tell me? i said no then she said ok bye in a really rude tone.
my cousin and i dont get along because she acts like she 12 and always starting rumors about ppl esp those who are doing better than her. with me ,for no reason that i seen, she started emailing my guy friends saying i was a slut, (this was about yr ago) i then stopped talking to her and just ignored her, as did my guy friends.
maybe i shouldnt of called her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt bother with either of them! she is just jealous you are doing better than her daughter PERIOD.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I dont see why she would be upset maybe she thought you were rubbing it in? I dont know doesnt sound like you were. Maybe your cousins been telling lies about you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i wouldnt even worry about it .they sound like they need to grow up and if they dont come to ur graduation i wouldnt sweat it .just dont invite or tell them about anything else that goes on.but its ashame that things have to be like that
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Well good grief. She had no reason to be this rude. She sounds jealous, which of course was far from your intention. I'd say you were right for letting her know. If you hadn't, then she could always fuss about that.

Answer by Bmat at 7:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Why would you even bother to call her and tell her that?? June 10 is a long time away. Anything can happen.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yea y not month before or something
    REGARDLESS she should just be happy ... ive had family like that but i simply ignore them
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010