Missing progesterone dosage

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I've been on progesterone suppositories since ovulation to help from miscarriage. My fertility specialist had only given me 14 day supply that I was getting from walgreens. Last week I asked for a 90 day supply for me to send to my mail prescription supply, which is way cheaper. I sent the prescription in 10 days ago and they barely received it Friday. I had them sent it 2 day but it still wasn't going to get there until Wednesday!! I took my last on Thursday and I had one more refill through walgreens which I tried to fill and was told yesterday my insurance canceled my order since they already sent out the 90 day supply! So its been 3 days since I've had any progesterone and I still won't get any for another 3 days. What are my chances of my progesterone levels dropping from that amount of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob in the morning and see if you can get the three doses you'll need until your meds come. I don't know if your progesterone levels will have dropped significantly ( I had to use the injectible kind) but since you're doing fertility treatment, why chance it right? Good luck!
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would call your OB and see if you can get a shot. The shot should hold you a week. Let him know what's going on because I don't think he'd want you to miss this many days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Mine dropped by 2 in one week. Call your OB in the morning.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Call your doctor
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2010