Isn't it awesome how God provides for those who trust in Him?

I gave my last $2 to a neighbor across the street so she could wash her baby's clothes and hang them up to dry. I figured she was worse off then me because I have friends and family who will let me wash clothes at their house if I need to. I just walked into the laundryroom downstairs so I could check the mail and found that for some reason someone had put quarters into the two washers and then had taken their clothes out and walked away! So I ran back upstairs and grabbed two loads that are now being washed!

luvsmysonjames

Asked by luvsmysonjames at 8:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God definitely does provide :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• What if the person who left the quarters just forgot their soap upstairs and ran to get it, and took their clothes so pervos and thieves wouldn't steal them? Now they are out their laundry money. Just as likely.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• That's awesome. What a blessing.
    fireflymcl

Answer by fireflymcl at 8:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He sure does work in mysterious ways. I believe in God - have all my life, but jeez, sometimes I could really use some help. It feels like sometimes NOBODY'S listening to what I need. I think sometimes He's mad at me for things I've done.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Isn't that stealing? I mean really, I would have waited to see if someone came back to use them. Those weren't your quarters, and someone else could have needed to do their laundry badly, but then something happened. I don't think that was God's doing...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• So God decided to screw over the person who lost out on their quarters in the machines you're now using?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thius neighbor lives acroos the strees she is not allowed to use the laundryroom because she doesn't live in this apartment complex. Honestly that is kind of limiting what God can do for someone.
    luvsmysonjames

Comment by luvsmysonjames (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• God is so good and he definately does provide for those who lean on him. He is an amazing God. I do not know what I would do without God in my life.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If God was so awesome and providing...the neighbor lady would have her own washer at home.

And WTF? Those were my quarters!!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If that were true,God would have had your neighbor find the washers with the quarters in them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2010