does it hurt bad giving birth to twins

well i have a 3 year old but i had that med thing so it wont hurt, but now im having twins and i want it to be as nateral as it can be.

Collins15

Asked by Collins15 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most likely it will be by C section. Not alot of twins line themselves up to be born vaginally.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I agree with butterflyblue. I've had 3 c-sections, they were fine.... I would prefer a c-section for a safe delivery anyday. Good luck though!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My sister had twins vaginally WITHOUT MEDS! Rock. You can do it. She said she didn't feel the second one. It shouldn't hurt any more than one, since they don't come out at the same time. C-sections are over-used, in my opinion.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• well thank you, my mom had to get a C-Section 7 years ago for my lil sis so ill will ask her about it some more
    Collins15

Comment by Collins15 (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i will find out on tuesday! lol im being induced with my twins:) i am 37 weeks. i really dont see it hurting more honestly,and i am able to have a vaginal birth, both babies are lined up correctly for it!!!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• my twins were vaginal births at home!
    my first baby was 5 lbs 12 oz, and i swear she practically fell out!!!
    her twin was one hour later, and sunny side up. it did not hurt.
    my fifth child was a little painful, but she was the only one : )
    congratulations on your twins!!!
    find a hospital that allows vaginal breech deliveries, and a dr. that is comfortable with the idea of delivering a breech.
    also, to increase your chances of going full term eat, eat and eat some more. take it easy and listen to your body!
    i thought birthing from within was a great book to read on natural childbirth. i also read what to expect when you are expecting twins, triplets quads or more!
    congratulations again!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• ok well ill see what happens in 7 months and congrat on your twins. well got to go to school talk to yall later
    Collins15

Comment by Collins15 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have twins, and I did not have a c section....and it was just like a normal birth...one was born 16 minutes before the second one, and it was actually a lot easier to birth them than it was to birth my third baby.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My sister-in-law had twin boys in May she had them vaginal and they were 3min apart no meds.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 9:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• bump
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010