So.....what are you planning this halloween a couple months away?

my teen wants to be a luke skywalker, who also teaches karate and on the side also does cooking for Emerril Agassi.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Haha cool! Mine's still a toddler, but Halloween is my anniversary so we are taking her and going to House on the Rock Resort event with Neil Gaiman. World's largest carousel and all kinds of cool stuff! Exciting.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Not sure yet. Granddaughter #1, who is five always decides what her and her sister will wear! I am sure it will be a princess or something on that order. I think we could really have fun with something like a Hollywood Diva. Wig, glasses, lots of makeup, etc. I'll run that by her!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• That is my anniversary, my husband and I are currently ttc so no kids yet. We'll probably go somewhere nice for the night, dinner movies or go up North and stay over night at a nice hotel.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• not sure what the kids are going to be but were haveing a halloween party this year for the kids
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Mine has a list a mile long. He won't settle on something until almost too late. Last year he was a reusable grocery bag.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Hubby and I are going to an old historic town nearby and doing a ghost walk- a tour of old homes reported to be haunted. I can't wait.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Halloween is my fav time of year. DD will be 3 and totally understand the fun of it this year. But I think we'll be making a very big move around then and might not be able to do anything :(
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010