i am inlove with him but i have to leave him alone

i love this man to death..he took my virginity and he was my first love..then we have our first baby together...but some of things that he does hurt me and i can't trust him..i don't know how to get over him ...please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• i did the same thing with my ex but he ended up beating me and abuseing me in every way my advice just get as far away from him as possible the more distance the easier it will be to forget hjim it worked for me ..
    Anonymous

• Hugs, honey. I want to tell you that the VERY BEST gift you can give yourself is love and respect for yourself first. If something isn't right for you emotionally, physically, or spiritually; it should be handled with gloves. No matter how much any of us can love another person, in the end we are who we have left. I'm not into telling when and how a woman should leave her SO/ DH. So, I'm just asking/ recommending / telling you to take care of yourself! You're all you have.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 10:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had to give someone up I didn't want to give up. It was not easy. I read the book How to Fall Out of Love by Dr Debra Phillips and that helped

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• The best advice I ever got was from a friend who said "One day, you're gonna wake up and not care anymore", and I thought no way, that'll never happen. One day, I WOKE UP and I did NOT care or love him anymore.
    Just go day by day, fill your days up with whatever you have to do, work, baby-time, etc.
    One day, out of nowhere, you WILL move on. It's the way 'we' work.
    ShellyBelly531

Answer by ShellyBelly531 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You will get over him and you will get past this. If it helps, think of the example you will set for your little one if you stay. Our children are a product of their environment, if your little one grows up in a toxic family, that poor child will never have a normal relationship. Get your baby and get out and away from this man. No man worth staying with will make you feel this way. Please don't think that you will not get through this, you will.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think you already said your answer in your question. You have to ask yourself...are you happy here, what do you want for YOU. I loved ShellyBelly531's answer. I could not have stated that better. She's so very right. So don't be afraid of now, you are making a decision for your future. The quicker you get out, the faster you will be to the day you're over it. So don't prolong your unhappiness.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think you should move a way from him the further the better. That way you can get yiur head together and think about what is best for you and your kids.
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 11:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2008