Arousal as pregnancy symptom? adult content

I wanted to have sex constantly for the week before my missed period with both of my pregnancies. Well, I think I'm pregnant because it's happening again... has anyone else had this type of symptom or some other weird prego symptom?

Asked by EFotiou at 8:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Never heard of that one. It might just be the fluctuation of the hormones. You might also notice that you are more aroused immediately before and after your period. Just nature, I guess.

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes! My doctor believed it was due to the increased blood flow as well as the hormonal fluctuations.

Answer by jessradtke at 9:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• that was so me! the doc told me it was a sudden increase of hormones or blood flow. i hope it turns out the way you want

Answer by candle5 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yeah. I had some similar thing happen to me. Except it was not just before my missed period. I would see a cute guy and get all red faced and embarrased,cause I could not hide my flushing(blushed face). I wanted to hide under a rock when it would happen!

Answer by momthruivf at 9:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Hmmm that only happens to me when I'm ovulating. I can definitely tell when I'm laying eggs because I get after the hubby.

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Not for me...I'm on baby #3, 13 weeks along and on my 5th pregnancy...

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• not for me.

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think my body is all messed up from trying to find the right birth control. I stopped taking it 2 months ago because nothing was working out and I still don't have a regular cycle...I got it on exactly the same day the last two months now I got it a week early....which explains all this crap...UGH...this sucks. I usually get that way the two days before my pd.

Comment by EFotiou (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2010