Face book Question???

O.k I have a couple people that I requested to be a face book friend and it has been months and they still have not let me on. I know they are letting others on so they do see my name....it is really not offensive to me but what I want to know is ..is there any way I can take my request away so that I am not just a friend hanging around on there sight they are choosing to leave on but just not accept or ignoring....... In other words can I take it back??

michelle146

Asked by michelle146 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Go thru and block their name. Then after a day or so unblock them, or you can keep them blocked.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• That is a good idea....Thank you!!
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• They probably already hit ignore request an no longer see you hanging around.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You can go to your friends and you will see them on there as a pending request.. just delete them from there
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would hope but I wonder why it still comes up friendship request pending? .....strange
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• YES ACTUALLY YOU CAN JUST GO TO YOUR PERFIL- THEN TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST- PICK THE NAME OF YOUR FRIND WHO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE REQUEST OFF NEXT TO EACH NAME THERE IS A ''X'' CLICK ON THAT ''X'' AND CHOSE OK.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 9:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I don't have the friendship request pending by there names on my page...I used to ...but for some reason I don't now....
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• BobbieJo is right. First you go to your profile page and then click on the list of friends and you will see "pending request" for the people you requested Facebook friends with - then uncheck it so that it can take your request away.
    diaperstodating

Answer by diaperstodating at 9:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2010