SSSSSS-ODA POP!

I had decided to take dark sodas (full of caffeine especially) out of my diet. I've been drinking water, tea and maybe a gatorade here and there.
Today I had my first soda in probably over a month and I'm so hyper. I imagine this is how children feel when given too much sugar. I can't stop laughing and being silly.

Ever experience anything like this??

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When I had soda for the first time in a year it burned my throat so bad from the carbonation!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 1:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• When i cut all soda out and then I had one again here and there i felt sick to my stomach and bloated. ick!
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No..Caffine never affects me however, when I cut out my diet Dr pepper and I had one after a month, It tasted like crap
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• im slowly trying to cut back on it. went from 6-7 to 1 a day now and i feel tired as hell. i can only imagine when i do cut it out altogether and then drink one, ill actually feel the affects and difference
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We are soda free as well. It's not good for the bones. I think it's the phosphoric acid
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I hadn't had any soda and I ordered the cherry coke and it didn't even OCCUR to me that it was soda. As soon as I took my first sip, my brain was like "Whoa... no. You're not suppose to be drinking this!"

My stomach is starting to hurt now. LOL
    Blubuni99

Comment by Blubuni99 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010