Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a PA access card for food stamps, will it work in another state?

We are going somewhere and will need food there.


Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Food stamps are a Federal program. The money is sent to the states by the Federal Goverment to be distributed by the individual states.They are accepted in every state.

    Answer by zoolady12 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

  • sure does, as long as the place takes foodstamps

    Answer by candle5 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

  • It would probably be best to call your case worker and ask just to be safe so you don't get in trouble.

    Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

  • Yes you can as long as they take the cards.

    Answer by crazymom21 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

  • When i was on fs the states surrounding oklahoma took them. the closest aldi store is in mo and thats where alot of northeastein ok fs are spent. but call your dhs office to be sure.

    Answer by renniemom3 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010