christmas presents?

my DD will be 6 months on the 5 of december...what sort of things do i get her for christmas...or what do i tell her grandparents to get??

maddoxsmommy605

Asked by maddoxsmommy605 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• big clothes that she will grow into, and a couple of toys. at that age, they don't really know what Christmas is. my son was 9 months for his first christmas, and honestly, he cared less about the toys. he was mainly into the wrapping paper. lol. if your parents/in-laws are anything like my inlaws, that send a box as big as me (tall and everything) then you might want to tell them to tone it down. my son's birthday is only a few months after Christmas, and OMG i wanted to just send all those toys back and have HER house a toybox instead of mine. (even AFTER i told her NOT to send as much!)
    Anonymous

• Clothes is always good, a walker if she don't already have 1. Any kind of toys that light up ( babies love things that light up. And of course anything that make sounds.
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 11:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Toys and clothes that she will grow into thru the year are good--my dad bought a couple of "convertable" toys that "grow" with baby...one was kind of like the Playskool Step Start Walk'n Ride (I tried looking for the actual toy, but couldn't remember the brand)... Board books (harder to destroy) are AWESOME--its never too early to start reading to them! Another good option is savings bonds, or money for her savings account.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 8:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• We got our son his first teddy bear for his first Christmas. We asked people to get him clothes, and most people did. He also got lots of books and toys.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 9:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2008