if someone says they are going to get a tattoo on their arm sleeve is that like the whole arm or just upper arm or what

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think of sleeve as whole arm. That is how I understand it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Quarter sleeve is just the very upper part of the arm that is covered by a sleeve of a shirt. Half sleeve goes to the elbow. Full sleeve goes down to their wrist. I'd think that if they said just a sleeve I'd think it was at least half to full.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• A sleeve is the whole arm....that is why it is called a sleeve... it covers the whole arm like a sleeve.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• A sleeve is the whole arm, shoulder to wrist. Ditto what things_not_sane said about the quarter sleeve and half sleeve. I was going to add that, but she already covered it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2010