Stringy discharge

Does anybody know if this is an early sign of pregnancy? Or has anybody had this and found out they were pregnant? I've had it 3 times today, no infections or anything but I do have other pregnancy symptoms. I'm testing in a few days, just wondering if that is a sign or not. Thank you!

By the way, it's not ovulation because I ovulated already this month and I'm a few days shy of my expected period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never had a "stringy" discharge in pregnancy...and I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby (on my 5th pregnancy). Usually the discharge is thick.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I had that with my 3rd pregnancy and it lasted all 9 months, it was nothing to worry about just a hassle to wear liners everyday for the entire pregnancy
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think so...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I never had any changes in discharge.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010