would you dump a guy if he got some big tattoo that you can see and is big

like if you were dating a guy and he got a tattoo on his whole arm would you break up with him if you totally couldn't stand it? Or how long do you think you would have to date him before you talked him out of getting it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I love tattooes. My DH didn't have any but after going through some rough times he got two that are very meaningful to him. I love the "bad boy" look -- as long as they act like gentlemen. Which is total hypocrisy on my part LOL
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Only if it had his ex's name on it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No that's a stupid reason to break up with someone like PP said if it was an ex's name then yes it's grounds for break up
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• it probably woldn'tmatter as long as he was decent and like BUTTERFIY said no ex's names then that'll be something we 'll have to change
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No, only if it was of a woman or a name
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• hell no. my man needs more tattoos, he only has one
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My husband has 2 tattoos. Guys with tattoos hot!!!!!!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If I loved him the tatoo wouldn't matter.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 10:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't talk him out of it, and no, unless it was something hateful like Nazi or WP symbolism.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I don't have a problem with tattoos. The only thing that bothers me are really untasteful tattoos, like the cow but being a guy's belly button, the girl who's pubes were a guy's armpit hairs, etc. (These are all tattoos I saw online pictures of.) If it was something like that, or something racist or discriminatory, I wouldn't be happy at all about it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010