What is your biggest pet peeve?

I think mine is when people park in fire lanes at places like WalMart. That drives me CRAZY! It's so bad at our WalMart anytime you go (except weird hours like 3AM) that it's really difficult to drive around the parked vehicles and the ones that are driving towards you from the opposite side of the lot.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When people park in a Handicap Lane and they aren't handicap. They shd be glad they can WALK to get to the door without any problems and leave the spots for the ones in need.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Not using manners like please, thank you, your welcome, excuse me, etc...
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• What is up with that? They do that at my local WalMart too! I guess my biggest pet peeve are people who block the milk at the grocery store because they are too busy discussing, very loudly, their latest gyno appointment with the BFFs on their cell phones. Its like they are in another world and don't care that people are trying to actually grocery shop! ARGH....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• when you have a appt and then they make you wait along time or when someone says they are going to do something and never do it
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 10:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• When someone constantly comes to me with their problems, asks for advice and when I give it to them they don't take it, and then do what I advise them not to do then have them come back to me complaining about how much worse their situation is now and then ask for the same advice and then the cycle continues.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• When people don't do what they say they're going to do.
    When people block the isle in the supermarket talking with their friends. (Cell phone or otherwise)
    When you say "Excuse Me" 10 times and they don't move, or they move an inch, OR give you a dirty look like you're inconviencing them.

I have a ton!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Clutter and when my husband ignore/interrupts what Im saying!
    3kidcircus

Answer by 3kidcircus at 10:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• When I am stopped at a stop sign and someone drives up next to me because they can't wait long enough for me to turn. It just adds time on to my wait because the passing car blocks my view.
    CatPaws2

Answer by CatPaws2 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• OMG!!! HEre's my list....When parents curse out their kids in public
    When men grab at their private parts
    When ppl lick their fingers while eating
    When ppl try to over talk you
    And when ppl bop gum!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 10:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• whinning. i hate whinning. and hypocrasy. don't pretend to be my friend to my face. just don't.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010