Whats the best...

Brand of diapers for peeing? My daughter just recently started peeing alot. Shes never stained her clothes til now. Shes 10mths old. Is it time to move up a size & what are the best diapers for this? Thanks moms!

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try a size up if she is peeing that much.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• we always used the walmart brand..it was cheaper than the national brands, and worked just as well. when we used pull-ups for a short time during potty training, THEN we used a national brand..although, i can't remember which at this moment. lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You could also put her on the potty when you know she's going to have a good long pee like after waking up in the morning and after a nap. It's one of the guidelines of elimination communication.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• huggies. that's the only thing i used, pampers broke my kids out, everything else, they peed through.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Definitely try a size up if she is peeing through. We use huggies for my son. I don't like any other brands (even store brands) because they just don't fit well on my son. But your daughter may be different. Try going up a size in the diaper you are currently using. If that works then great. If not, try a different brand until you find one you like.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Usually going up a size will help with that. I have not found any brand that is particularly better than any other. They are all about the same. Try the next size. Good luck.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 11:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• try a size that suits her best
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• huggies, and try a size up, or make sure it is not too big either
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 7:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Does your child have thunder thighs or is she very thin? My children had thunder thighs and I used Huggies because Pampers didn't fit well. I now use Target Up and Ups and love them. I would try a size bigger in whatever brand you choose.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010