i thought this was supposed to start getting better?

i am so tired i sleep i swear 20 hours a day lol probably not that but you get the idea imjust so idk wore out and now im on bedrest again it sucks big time so how am i so tired ?im gonna be 11 weeks on tuesday i thought this was supposed to start getting better

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't look for a real good night sleep until your child is about 18, and even then, who knows :) I got better a week or so into my 2nd Trimester usually but it all started up again in the 3rd trimester (at least as far as the tiredness goes).
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• omg how the hell does a girl make it at work on her feet all day feeling like that????
    Anonymous

• lol i just dont remember this being so hard the last time i guess i had a pretty easy pregnancy with my first ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• the tiredness and general crappy feelings didn't wear off for me until i was a few weeks into my 2nd trimester, i'm 35 weeks now and I hate to say it, but that tiredness has come back BIG TIME! so give it a few more weeks, then u should feel better, but then enjoy it, cuz in ur 3rd trimester u might end up right where u are now!
    Mers1803

Answer by Mers1803 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• ok i will lol thanks fothe warnings lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yeah, I think my husband and my body are getting ready for our little one...We get up at 7:00 am on the weekends when we are off.

It will get better, you will get more energy!! just hang in there
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I'm 11 weeks too and on STRICT bedrest because I have Hemorrhagic Cysts on my ovaries. I stay tired A LOT. Fatigue doesn't really start to ease up (for me) until about 16 weeks. There ARE some natural remedies that you can try until then , though. Try drinking Herbal tea with ginseng. Ginseng is "Nature's Caffeine". It causes the perkiness of a cup of coffee but it doesn't have caffeine in it si it is not harmful in any way. If you are used to a cup of coffee in the mornings try warm milk with flavored syrup mixed in. It is a GREAT substitute and it creastes the same "pick me up" as a cup of coffee without the caffeine. Cool baths also helped me feel more energized.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• and* NOT "si"

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I am 22 weeks it just got better a few weeks ago but now the baby moves so much i cant sleep.. i say enjoy it!
    chartymcchar

Answer by chartymcchar at 11:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Just wanted to add that laying around (like on bedrest) can make you more tired and groggy too. I know when I'm sick, when I stay in bed all day, esp in the bedroom, I'm more tired and dragging than if I move to the sofa even, or get up and move around, which I know you can't b/c of bedrest but that might be playing into it more than you know. Can you rent a wheelchair or borrow one from somwhere and have hubby take you out for a walk (not sure how strict your bedrest is though) but that might help.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008