Are boys easier to raise than girls? Or... Are girls easier to raise than boys??

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Parenting is a full time job no matter the sex of one's children. My husband and I had two boys and one girl, and we enjoyed and still enjoy all three of them, and they have all turned out to be outstanding adults, praise be unto God.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have 2 daughters and 1 son, my son is much easier..
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think it depends on the age. As a toddler, my daughter was easier than my son is now (at 3 1/2). I think the age my daughter is now (11) is going to be easier with my son than her.
    cjzmom

Answer by cjzmom at 11:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think girls are much easier... I frankly just don't understand boys at all!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I say lil girls and older boys...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I dont know about anyone else. But my 12yr and 6yr girls are way easier than my 9yr son. He may make it to see being a teen.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 6:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• In the long run boys. They get in trouble and are mad at you for about five minutes. While girls on the other hand will proceed to tell you that you just don't understand and pout, slam doors, give you the evil eye for months on end. Over the smallest things. Yes boys can be a handful, but that's it they are boys. They play hard. They are rambunctious. They don't like to sit still but they can learn that there times when they need to as long as later they can let off steam.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• One boy...so much easier than a girl. Multiple girls way easier than more than one boy. My first son was a dream compared to my two younger DD's BUT my DD's are a dream compared to my two youngest sons. Make any sense. I think there is one boy...then there are brothers...it is a big difference.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010