Best thing about your SO.

I love my SO for so many reasons, but it's when he does little things like this, that I know I'm the luckiest woman I know. We were talking on skype because he's in London and he sent me this in the middle of a sentence....

"I love you my dear for being by my side during my trials and tribulations throughout all my best and worst times you've always remained and for this I thank you with my love and loyalty. Our son will be proud to have parents who are so committed to him but also each other."

I couldn't help but to grow a big goofy grin!! What is the best thing your DH/SO has done recently? Let's all brag about the guys in our lives....

bchic24

Asked by bchic24 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Everything!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He is absolutely terrific to me and my kids.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He can ALWAYS make me smile. He brings me flowers so much that even our children have to buy Mom flowers whenever they go anywhere.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I love that my best friend of 6 years, my SO of 1 1/2 years, cares about our relationship and our future so much as to try everyday to not be the 19 year old he would've have been (party loving, selfish, materialistic, etc.) if he had not chose to be a part of our lives when I was 6 months pregnant with another man's child (the guy was/is a dead beat).

I love that my SO listens to what I care about, no matter how crazy it is, and tries to do everything in his power to make me feel loved and secure the only ways he knows how. And is learning more and more everyday about how to live our lives in the most caring, productive, prepared, and frugal ways we know how in order to have a bright future for ourselves and our children.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He makes me laugh so hard I have to work to not pee myself. And he is such a great dad.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Life is never boring with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• What a sweet question:) My dh is redong our upstairs bedrooms all by himself, well with the help of our 19y/o son. 5 years ago he built me a deck around our pool. Now you would think this is a "so what or big deal" tid bit, but he designed and built it from nothing. He keeps my car clean, cooks for me on my weekends to work and puts up with my PMS/meapause mood swings. He jokes about it saying he is the DH poster boy for menapuase...picture a shocked face with hands up around face to protect himself from incoming flying objects...lol. He does have a great sense of humor and a wonderful smile to go with it!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 11:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Everything! He is so sweet, caring, & attentive. I love that he always makes time for me, how he really listens & hears what I am saying & he always seems to understand exactly what I am trying to say-even if I do not say it out loud. I love the way I fee when he wraps his arms around me & kisses me. I love how he goes out of his way to make me feel appreciated & loved. He always says that he is the lucky one, but I disagree =)
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010