how would you react if your DH stayed up till 2 or 3a to chat with women on FB or view porn sites....

then sleep in till noon and not do anything to help with the kids or housework and you go to school full time?
he just lounges around and most of the time fall asleep in the chair until he goes to work, or just lays in bed till time for work, or just find an excuse to leave the house until its time for work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think saying that I'd be livid would be a major understatement! I'd tell him that if he has enough energy for bitches on the internet, he has enough energy for his kids. I don't know if I'd be able to stick around because to me, staying up late to chat with girls online is an affair. Guys don't chat with random girls online just to be friendly. There is usually a sexual motive. I'm sorry that you're going through this. *HUGS*
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i'd get highly upset, voice my views and tell him to stop and start being a husband and father. looking at porn is cheating IMO, and if he didn't stop then our marriage would be over.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i would see to it that the computer disappeared and he was left home alone with the children while i ran out to take care of some sort of emergency...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't care if he was up all night chatting or on porn sites... BUT, if he then felt that gave him the right to be lazy around the house or sleep all day, I would have a big issue. My DH has gone to his sisters and not come home til 3 then wanted to sleep all day... I sent the kids in to jump on him - And I went about my day as if he were dealing with them... He got the hint!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I personally would be extremely offended. On ur own time ok. but why when im around ???? either or i would be upset but if i dont know idc.
    mommy2b0805

Answer by mommy2b0805 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would be pissed off and tell him he better start being a husband and a dad and start helping out or he'll be out on his ass
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My husband would know it bothers me. So he would not do it or I would wal out on him.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would be very angry and hurt. I have gone through something similar. He may be depressed but he still needs to pull his own weight around the house.
    KandDsmama1

Answer by KandDsmama1 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would get rid of the computer!! Intentionally do things that will not allow him to sleep until noon!!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would be totally pissed off and I would tell him it's going to stop NOW or he can get his ass out the door. I don't tolerate men acting like 15 year old boys.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010