I finally forgave him... adult content

For completely ruining our weekend! He's been stresssed for a while now due to work and working 12 hour shifts and having homework when he gets home and a certification for work he needs to be studying for. On top of all that our landlord said he wasn't renewing our lease and we were going to have to move, only to come back a week later to say he's changed his mind.... So, instead of having a nice relaxing weekend, DH decides to jump down my throat about everything and then leave the house, or take a nap (which never improved his mood). So glad the weekend is over and he's working less this week.
Honestly, we just need to have sex, but this teething baby won't sleep! Ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sex does the trick every time especially good sex
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm not seeing a question. This sounds like a journal entry and not a question for the forum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I am glad things are better!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• all else fails take a shower with him and suprise him, have sex in the shower before he goes to work, leave it at that, dont talk about issues, just short and sweet, and HOT!!! just break the ice for later less stressfull problem solving, put the agression in sex, so you both can talk to each other with taking it out on each other
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 11:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• okkk thats nice....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010