SUPPOSE TO GET PERIOD ON OCT 15TH,BUT I THINK I'M PREGNANT.I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS.IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THIS EARLY?THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• whats early just because you dont know doesnt mean your body doesnt .. not trying to be mena but yes your body already knows but ... if you scfare your self about it or want it really badd hten your mind can trick your body i suggest just wait and take a test or head to the dr and get a blood test
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I would say yes it's possible, whether it's too soon to tell depends on if your cycle is regular. I would get a home test, but check the box before you buy it, to see how early it can detect a pregnancy--some are earlier than others. Once you take it, if it comes back negative but you still think you are or may be, then I would schedule an appt with the dr to have bloodwork done. (Home tests can be wrong, esp with negative results, but a blood test is 100% accurate.) Good luck!!
    fosternpa

Answer by fosternpa at 11:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It's possible. Just keep in mind that all the "signs" for pregnancy are also "signs" of PMS.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008