have u done or known someone thats done the cabbage soup diet??

i started doing it with my sister and its awesome! Im on day 4 and have lost 8 lbs :) its so exciting this is a diet i CAN DO! U can eat n eat n eat! Anyone have feedback from when theyve done it? If anyone wants to lose weight but has a problem eating lol this is the diet to do! I was at 175 4 days ago and im now at 167. (im 5'10) heres the site if u wanna check it out www.cabbage-soup-diet.com

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thanks
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Thanks...I've never heard of the cabbage soup diet...but i will b sure to check it out since i'm tring to lose 10pounds by labor day...i was jus about to try the right size smooties...and someone was telling me about this green tea that flaten your stomach in like 5days...but i cant seem to find that green tea...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yur welcome! I added tapatio to the soup so its spicy...then i drink more water and then i get more full and eat less lol its very easy extremely! Im so proud of myself.... One sideffect.... U fart alot from the cabbage lmao even if u dont like cabbage add spices and u dont even taste it. I spent 19 dollars making this soup in 2 big huge pots! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I had a friend who did it. She lost the weight while she was on it, farted all the time and grossed us out at work, spent a lot of time on the potty and gained it all back as soon as she stopped and honestly, you can't do it forever. If you just need to lose weight fast for an event its fine but its just water weight it will come back as soon as you go back to how you previously ate. It could be a great jumpstart to slowly add in healthy lifestyle foods to gradually change the way you eat though. I do enjoy the cabbage soup at Big Boy though!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010