How often do you make your bed?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 11:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Probably once or twice a month. It is always "throw together" otherwise i could not get into it. But it is a California King, and I swear its like walking 5 miles back and forth trying to get the damn thing made!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• When my mom comes to visit!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Every day! I have a nine year old and a almost four year old that are quick to point out that if I don't have to make my bed then why should they? I guess it all boils down to "lead by example"!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Everyday
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 11:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i never do! i grew up making my bed but i hated it! my mom drove me nuts but i never make my bed now!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I make mine every day. I can't climb in bed if it's not made ;) I know I'm weird, but I'm ok with it!! LOL It's just one of my quirks. The bed has to be made for me to get in to go to sleep.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I want to everyday. But my husband is usually still in it when I leave for work. I guess I could start making at 6pm
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I'm going to be 100% honest and say never. We have a two-story house and nobody goes in our bedroom except my husband, my 13 month old daughter and myself. I change the sheets every Monday but never actually MAKE the bed (i.e. blankets tucked in and pillows neatly stacked).

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Every day and I have a king
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 11:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• lol, i never make my bed..i dont feel the need to..its only me and my daughter that live here...only days i do is when i wash the sheets (once a week) orr if i have ppl over...lol..but that doesnt happen very often..same with my daughters bed,,it only ever gets made when i wash her sheets..whats the point! noone goes in there, but me and her..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2008