if you have naturally curly/wavy hair, do you straighten it or do you wear it curly?

my_monkey_baby

Asked by my_monkey_baby at 12:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I normally straighten mine, unless I am just going to be home cleaning.
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Here lately I've just been putting it up and leavin it alone lol but when I wear it down I like to straighten it. My hair is awkwardly curly, so it's always a hit or miss when I go to wear it that way. It will either have nice springy curls, or look like weighed down crunchy waves haha
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I only straighten my hair when I get annoyed with my hair. So mostly it is curly, I might straighten it 3times a year, like if I know I have a busy week, like a finals week or something similar
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I leave the curls and waves, but I'm more wavy than curly:)~

My son, is trying to grow his hair long and it drives him insane that he has curls, he straightens it. My daughter has straight hair and can't stand either of us, lol!
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 12:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I put it n a pony with tons of hair spray (the frizz is horrible) i have very tight curls ....I rarely straighten it.... to much work to straighten it in the summer because we always swimming I would feel like I wasted my time it takes at least 2 hours to straighten it ,if i cut it short and it rained I would have a afo lol !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Both. For me, it depends on the humidity of the day. If it's ultra humid, I don't even make an attempt with my flat iron. If it's a nice day and I feel like it, I'll straighten my hair.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 12:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Leave it curly except for the top, I'm a two roller kinda gal.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:30 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I only straighten mine once in awhile. I learned years ago to love the hair I have and quit damaging it to please others(ppl would tell me that straight is better) I have very thick curly hair so it would take me 2 hours to straighten it anyways. I got bi-racial hair!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have naturally curly hair, I've had it all my life. When I go out in humid weather, whoa, what a fright! Until a couple of years ago my daughter had gotten a hair straightener and I tried it out to see what if would do. Gosh, I couldn't believe the difference! After all those years of the frizzies, I always imagined what it would be like if my hair was straight. I just wish I had one during my high school years.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I wear it curly when it is humid out when it is dry out I will flat iron it. I love that my hair is so versatile.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2010