What does your DH do that makes your heart melt?

My hubby is in Afghanistan and I miss him sooo much! My favorite thing he does is when he curls up next to me and says,"Just love me!" It's so adorable and even when I'm mad or upset it just makes my heart melt lol

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 12:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• That's really sweet! My DH is a good man, but I can't say he melts my heart very often. :( Can't remember the last time. Wellllllll, it melts my heart to see him play with our baby!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• he crawls into bed with our 5yo and sings silly songs for him..oh its not the songs, really, its more the way he sings them. he could be singing pink floyd or jimmy buffett or some 1960s folksong..but he sings them really soft, quietly , and of course, off key.
    its sweet..and the boy loves it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband just came back from afghan lol when he was gone I always thought of when we wake up in the morning and he'd be playing with a curl of my hair and he'd always say goodmorning my love and he'd be smileong lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'll have to answer this when I am not annoyed with him! lol

Seriously it melts my heart to watch him cuddle with our kids!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Seeing our 3 year old jump up as soon as he turns the key in our front door. She screams "daddy" and he swoops her up as he is decked out in his BDU's I stop doing whatever it is that I am doing to witness that everyday! He is the best father EVER!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I still remember him crying once at a movie where a wife died. He gave me the biggest hug with tears in his eyes and said, "Don't ever leave me." He is so emotional at times.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I love when I am cooking or baking & he comes in the kitchen, wraps his arms around me, tells me how beautiful I am & how lucky he is to have me. Then twirls me around the kitchen & kisses me. That is when I feel the most like a woman & when I feel the most beautiful.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010