WHY do my ex's (sex)

Why do my ex's think I am good enough to have sex with but not good enough to have a relationship with? Do they just know what they are missing and want m0re of it? What are they thinking? They have told me I am good in bed, so why aint I good enough to have a relationship with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• BOOTY CALL. If you give in to them, they know that they can keep going back to you and don't have to worry about the drama of a relationship. Basically they are getting their cake and eating it too.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i heard the same thing back in high school try not having sex with one maybe he will stick around .. try finding real men not little horny boys ..
    Anonymous

• Because you allow them to act that way....honestly. Many times, if a man isn't looking for a relationship and they figure they can just sleep with someone that's what they'll do...
    Anonymous

• I do not sleep with them but they always call me for sex. I am better then that.
    Anonymous

• because men are asses! i wouldnt sleep with him ever again! if he turns around and says i wanna be with you dont sleep with him at all because some men will just use you for sex! they will say whatever to get what they want so you need to take control and say no to him!your a better person then he is!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• The ones that call on you just for sex ONLY want sex from you (the obvious). Don't give it up anymore, they are only using you and they know they can get it. My advice is to move on. No sense wondering why they don't want a relationship. They are jerks. There are plenty of other men out there that will love you for YOU in addition to all that good lovin you give. Hold out for that guy. You will be so happy you did.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Because they think it will be easy to get it from you bc they have been with you previously. Their philosophy is it's easier to get it from you than to find a new woman and work at it. Been there, done that. Got plenty of exs that do that. I just tell them to remember why they left and hang up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• maybe you shouldn't give anyone sex until they marry you first that way you get the relationship you want and they get the great sex you give them. it's like i once heard " why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" that is what your ex's see. if they don't want to marry and just screw that is what they get from someone that is willing to give it up. they may or not eventually commit but hey why not wait for the guy who wants to be with you and can wait to have sex with you cause he loves you so much and obviously isn't using you like your ex's want to do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree w/ Anonymous who answered that u let them act that way. U deserve much more than that. I'd drop em & focus on u bc u might b dealing w/ a low self esteem issue that u don't realize. And once u start focusing on u, you'll feel better about ur self & will be better able to attract the kind of man u deserve, one that is all about u unconditionally. Hope this helps.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Because once you are a back-door girl with a particular man you are always a back door girl to that man. You give him sex again and again and he won't give you anything in return. You allow yourself to be used, and men will use you. You need to stop this cycle and find someone new. Being good in bed is great, but not when that is the the only reason a man can find value in you. You need to respect relationships and find a man who wants one on all levels.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2008