How often do you go to the movies?

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• A couple times a month at the cheaper matinees for kids movies with the fam. Movies I actually want to see, maybe twice a year if i am lucky. I love going to the movies though! The only movies I saw I wanted to see for myself in the last year were This is It, An Education and Precious. I loved all three.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I haven't been to the movies in 12 years.... I borrow them for free at the library.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:26 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Usually once a month.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• A few times a year at most. Over the past two years I think I've seen about 6 movies in theaters, maybe. Most of those my way was paid by friends who begged me into going.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• At least once a month so sometimes more than that. It depends what is showing that we really want to see. First of the summer in June we hit 3 within a 2wk time frame going with friends from scouts.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 8:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't go to the theater very often in fact the last movie I seen in the theater was HP last Summer.
    Dr.Pepper10

Answer by Dr.Pepper10 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would say that I probably go to the theater several times a year. Most of the movies are ones we watch with our kids, but on rare occasions, my husband and I or my best friend and I will go out to see a movie. Most of the movies my family watches come from Netflix.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• depends really. Sometimes there is just nothing that we are dying to see, so we can go a month or two without going to the theater. Other times we can go as often as 2-3 times a month.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010