Might be a dumb question. . .

I was just remembering about some child safety stuff I had gotten. . . you know the little books where you put all the identifying marks, scars, and such as well as finger print you child. . . etc. I have no clue where I put it. . . and I know you are supposed to be able to add an update pic of your kid and all and turn them into the local police to keep on file for just in case situations right. . .
So I lost the one(s) I had to fill in/out and return. . . do you know where I can pick up another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• www.ezCHILDid.com

www.registeredoffenderslist.org/child-identification-kits.htm

BTW this is NOT a dumb question, you're smart about wanting one of these
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would ask the local police station.
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Your local police station should have them on hand. If they don't, they will be able to point you in the right direction so that you can get another one. BTW there is nothing dumb about keeping your child safe! You're doing good mama!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Police station? I've never heard of this.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think your best bet is to ask the local police station. Even if that is now where you got it in the first place. . . They will know where to direct you anyhow. Pick up a spare just in case and that way you can update it often and keep them updated too! GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I agree this is not a dumb question at all. I would also call the local police station. Like others have said if they don't have them available there than maybe they can at least point you in the right direction.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• You can ask @ the school and check your local paper business are always doing awareness things were you can get another one...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2010