Do you have any funny, stupid, silly, crazy pick up lines used on you or your friends over the years?

I'm going to go pop some popcorn!

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to be a hostess at a restaurant. We had to wear headsets to communicate with the servers. One server thought we were on the channel alone and said "Hey Brit, Where do you hide your wings because I know you're and angel." And then we heard about 10 people bust out laughing, LOL. The funny part is that he tried to use a really sexy voice but just ended up sounding like a moron.
    LovelyMother88

Answer by LovelyMother88 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• "you look like you work out...care to spot me?'' ...as he grabbed my bicep and gave it a little squeeze. an off-duty cop, if i recall. i told him i'd already worked my hamstrings, but thanks!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:26 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• the best, this guy came right up and kissed me on the mouth I didn't know and then drunkenly blurted out "I'm Canadian!" like that was the norm across the border! Ha ha! I was actually with my now husband that night and a half hour earlier some guy had came up and said "hey wanna dance" while my now husband's arm was around me.

Another time in a pizza place not a bar or any thing I had a whole pizza, a pitcher of Coke and two glasses and two plates in front of me while my bf at the time was in the bathroom. This dude comes over, sits down across from, and says "You here alone?" I was like "um no!" and my bf comes back and stands there looking at guy sitting across from me in his seat in front of his plate and stuff and says "is there a problem" and the guy was like "oh sorry, no" and scrammed. LOL it was too funny.

jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• "Did it hurt?" I was 14 and the guy was like 50 and was pulled up next to me in a car. I think he even had a kid with him. I was like, "WHA--?!" He said it again, then said, "When you fell out of heaven, GOD you're beautiful!" My friend started laughing hysterically and I was totally confused until she started telling other people the story. The pickup line I really hate is, "Where's you boyfriend?" That's just dumb. But even that is better than the guy who said, with a mouth that looked like he hadn't brushed in a week and with a little gob of something white riding between his lips, "You wanna make out?" Barf!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Oh, that reminds me, I was sitting in a church service and getting bored, so I drew a little cartoon on a peice of paper and passed it down for my friends to look at. It came back with the note, "You're funny, what's your name?" Thinking the little kid at the end of the isle wrote it, I wrote my name and something silly. The note came back again asking for my number. I was like, Woah! What a nervy kid! Then my friend next to me pointed out the bald guy next to the little boy. I was a teenager and he must have been 30. I was so grossed out! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• This hasn't been used on me (THANK GOODNESS!) but my brother used to say to girls,"Nice shoes, wanna F***?" Sadly, it worked for him. Nice to know my lil bro has such high standards haha
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• oh and my mom at yet another pizza place, a guy who was clearly drunk kept waving at her and stuff. Then he sent the waitress over with a note scribbled on a napkin that said "I really like you, Please call with his phone number." we were dying laughing with him right there two booths away. he was literally like putting his head down and falling asleep in between waves. The waitress looked SO embarrassed to being passing his napkin notes.

and also at a gay bar with some gay male friends this guy sits down with us looks at me and says "Hey Im not gay!" and I just laughed and said
    That's nice!" and he goes on "The guy downstairs from me is the bartender and I get free drinks." After he brought a few I ended up making out with him and he kept saying to my gay friends "Aren't I hot? feel my muscles!" he actually was hot LOL
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Oh wow the 14 year old one made me remember my friend and i sitting on a bench just hanging out near this convenience store and pizza place (whats with guys and pizza places?) because we thought the drivers there were hot and liked watched them coming and going, the delivery guys. Anyway this skanky much older guy parks his POS car and walks over to us and asks "hey wanna ride? its a nice day" the sky was dark and I said "not really, its about to rain" and he kind of shrugged. What are guys thinking! This was in a residential neighborhood middle of the day so its not like urban street corner we looked like hos.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Are your feet tired? Cause you have been running through my mind all night. Puke!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2010