Who wants to be my friend

Ive been on cafe mom for just a short time and having a hard time finding ppl to connect with.
Im 25, i have 2 kids from a previouse relationship, a 4yo daughter, a 2.5yo son. Im pregnant with a 3rd, my guys first. He is younger then me and at basic for army training.
Im into metal music, some rap. I really like psycopathic records. I like comic books and superhero movies.
Im in just a couple groups but still havnt really seen anyone that i might connect with...
Oh and im not hard core passionate about anything that relates to parenting decisions...and dont really connect with those types.

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Initially I had a hard time making friends here, but I kept looking and I have found some...I am still fairly new to the site. I just sent out requests...only one rejection and since I have been surfing here and reading her posts, I am glad the crazy bitch didn't be friend me! LOL, good luck!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 12:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Lol I will lol I'm 19 no kids byut trying and my husband is in the marines and we live near camp pendlton lol I'm new on this site to lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Well, I would be totally happy to be your friend, but it looks like we don't have anything in common! LOL! Still feel free to add me if you wanna be friends with someone totally different. I'm cool with that. Otherwise, good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• im almost 30, i have one son. ive been on here for a lil while but still getting used to things. i love metal as well and old school rap. i love punk rock but not blink 182 emo stuff, real punk rock, and real metal. like slayer. my first priority is always to my son. and after he goes to bed, then i worry about me. add me if you want, if you do it would be a first for me.
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 3:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• well am 26 have one kids frm prevs marragied and one kid by dh and i love icp and all other ytpes of music
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010