Is anyone going to see Fr. Corapi speak?

I am going next month. I saw him speak once before, and it was a really great experience. He ended the conference with a Mass and benediction. I will have to go alone this time, because my husband is going to stay home with the kids.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 12:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would love to go if he were ever near my area! I love visiting his website fathercorapi.com. Hope you have a good time!

flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 7:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i'm not..i wasn't aware that he still 'toured'. i'm not catholic, but i do enjoy watching his broadcasts on EWTN.
    curious..where will he be speaking?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Never heard of him.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• not being catholic, i'd never heard of him, and my dh was listening to him one day (he's episcopalian..catholic lite..lol!)..i must admit, he drew me in, and i've been intrigued ever since. maybe its his delivery of speech or his style, idk..but he sure is more animated that my 'idea' of priests had been.
    hope you have a good time, and enjoy it, OP!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• That is right in my back yard. I may have to check it out. Not catholic, but I do enjoy listening to charismatic religious leaders talk.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• He will be in my neck of the woods NEXT Summer! We thought about going, but have heard that tickets are already sold out (or at least the affordable ones).
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• The tickets range from $30 something to $60. There are 3 different price ranges. The low end is what we can afford at this time. I just realized that my comment before may have made it sound like the tickets are terribly expensive. $60 still isn't bad, but it's nearly double the low end of the price range and beyond what WE can afford at this time. After all we are are a one income family.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'll be seeing him in Omaha. I don't live there, but it's close enough that I can drive there. Last time we saw him at a high school gymnasium, and we got to meet him. My husband gave him a great big hug. This time he'll be at a huge place where you need a pass to get backstage and meet him.

Last time he gave everyone the chance to write down a question and put it in a box. He answered pretty much all the questions. With a huge crowd, I don't know if he'll do that again.
    Iamgr8teful

Comment by Iamgr8teful (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• SAHMilIL2, if we were all four going, it would be out of our price range. My mom and some of her friends from her prayer group are going, and I am going but won't be able to sit with them. We can all have lunch together. DH will be staying home with the kids this time.
    Iamgr8teful

Comment by Iamgr8teful (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• not this time...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2010