Has anyone tried electrolysis?

have u or do u know anyone who has had electrolysis? Did it work? Does it stay smooth forever or do u have to shave still? Thanks!

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 1:26 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't, but I've always wondered about it.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Same. Here's a bump. <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I always use an Epilady. It works great for me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I used to use an Epilady. That spinning wire that rips hair out by the roots, I used one for almost 10 years. On my legs. I have nearly no hair at all on my legs now. I can take a tweezers to the occasional stray hair on my legs.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• NO I DON'T
    MSEYECANDY

Answer by MSEYECANDY at 5:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I had my underarms done and couldn't be happier. Smooth as a baby's butt. No more shaving.......woo hoo, also I used to get rashes after shaving and no more. I would have done it sooner had i known how great it is.
    Mrs.Z32

Answer by Mrs.Z32 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• before doing it, be sure to look into all types of permanent hair removal..

like photoepilation and laser hair removal.

does it work? it can, but it takes a NUMBER of treatments and lots of cash to do it. because they poke a needle into your follicle and an electric current is sent out to destroy the follicle.. if the hair isn't in the proper stage, it won't work, and we are talking about doing this to ever single hair follicle.. it takes a lot of time,etc.

photoepilation doesn't require needles and is safer... however all of them take a lot of treatments and time and money because again, the hair has to be in the proper phase.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2010