What dose you hubby like for dinner?

Today I made his gave beef stew with a sourdough bread But idk what else to make lol I'm runnin out of ideas lol can anyone gimmie some good recipies?!

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 1:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Damn you made homemade beef stew and baked bread, wow lucky hubby you have!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Pulled pork and it's easy to cook. Put a pork roast in a crockpot, add a couple cans of diced tomatoes, and a packet of taco mix. Turn the crockpot on low and cook for about 7-9 hours. Meat will be very tender and you can easily shred it. Serve wrapped in tortillas or on hamburger buns. I add lettuce, tomato and cheese to mine as toppings. Serve with a green salad or coleslaw.
    You can also just use bbq sauce instead of the taco packet mix for a different flavor. Oh and fresh cooked corn on the cob is good with it too
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My DH likes Lasagna, beef stroganoff, roast chicken w/mashed potatoes and salad, chicken and rice burritoes, london broil w/ dark greens, spaghetti and meatballs, there's a few more things but I'm drawing a blank right now. You can PM me for any of those recipes (except the stroganoff because my father would murder me for giving it away).
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 2:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• indian tacos. take 2 cups of self rising flour and slowly mix in small amounts of water into the flour and mix until it reaches a thick sticky consistency. this is for your frybread. you can even look it up on youtube. there is a video that shows you how to make frybread. of course its fried in hot oil but only for a very short time. you can top the finished frybread with everything you would love on a regular taco.
    amydutchcakes

Answer by amydutchcakes at 2:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Chicken
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Almost anything..if its edible he approves....lmao
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 2:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Steak of course. Fried chicken drumettes or chicken fingers. My husband is a picky eater but just about anything I cook, he eats without any complaints, because, I could just let his ass starve ;)
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 4:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• mexican food especially Entomatadas which are enchiladas but i boiled tomatoes and add garlic and seasonings etc he loves them soo much
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• steak!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i made vegetarian stuffed peppers and they were awesome!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2010