should i tell my doctor!!!!

i was just really frustrated and i think it may have had a part in this... but i walked into the kitchen maybe a little faster and spunkier than usual because i was so pissed off.. and there was water on the ground that i didnt see. i slipped on it and my foot stretched forward and i fell on my knees. i have two big red marks on my knees and a red mark on my arm and i started crying....i kinda have a little bity pain but i cant tell if its from falling or normal ligament pains that i have been getting lately. i have a doctors appt tomorrow morning at 1120.should tell him about that even if im not hurt?? this is my first pregnancy.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 11:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ouch honey im sorry .. at least it wasnt the stairs like me lol ... but yes i woudl tell your dr just so he / she is aware fo everything i hope you feel better ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Owww!
    It never hurts to ask your doctor.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Always tell your doctor everything, no matter how trivial you think it is.

I hope you feel better! I know you have been having a hard time today :(
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hope your doing better since the post. Tell your doc. Never hide anything from them. Better to be safe....
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I seriously doubt you did any harm to your little one - my Mom was a klutz during her pregnancy and stumbled over some suitcases landing right on her belly. Fortunately our bodies are made for carrying babies. Lots of women get dizzy spells and fainting during pregnancy. But, yea, for safety let him know you took a spill. Glad you're okay, it could have been a lot worse. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I slipped while getting the mail (stepped in a hole) and sprained my ankle and fell flat on my butt while pregnant with my 5 month old. I called my dr and they said the baby was WELL protected with all that fluid inside. But it's always a good idea to let your dr know so that if you have any warning signs of a pulled ligament (had one with my 3yo and those HURT!!!!), they can be prepared and know what it stems from. Glad you're okay :-)
    starfilled

Answer by starfilled at 11:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yes, absolutely. Don't feel bad, btdt. I did the exact same thing in our kitchen with my last one. I landed on my butt though. They did a NST (non-stress test) just to be sure. Everything was fine, as I'm sure it is with you, but it's always better safe than sorry.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• what do they do during the non-stress test???
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, I would say something, cause you never know.
    Eveh8zel_2

Answer by Eveh8zel_2 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I sat in a lazyboy chair. They put 2 monitors on your belly, one for the baby's heartbeat and one for movement. Each prints out on a sheet by your chair. They give you a little handheld thing and have you push the button every time you feel movement. I sat there for about 20-30 min.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2008