I need some answers I might have a big problem :(

Ok So thrus night I went to the ER with what wa thought to be appendiccitis turn out to be a rare intestinal infection I have a few rounds of morphine and some other pain meds and also a catscan.... They asked me if there was a chance i could be pregnant and I am married and we are not being careful cause if we get pregnant then we get pregnant we will be excited!! they did a urine test and it said neg but keeping in mind i am still 10 days from my missed period at this time now that I am only 6 days away now I am getting some symptoms my breast hurt my nipples are dark and suggestions on what to do?? I didnt expect to be pregnant and I was in so much pain thurs night that they said you are not pregnant so I didnt even think twice what should I do if I do find out I am?? do you think it would have hurt the baby being so early in the pregnancy?? (if I am pregnant still to early to tell)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• doubt it.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• don't stress about it. Do you realize how many women do things that "aren't recommended" during that 2 week window?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• You could be...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband's bosses daughter had surgery then 3 weeks later found out she was pregnant. Her baby was fine.
    valkay

Answer by valkay at 2:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I know I just am so careful espeically when we are not being careful i have 2 lil girls and everytime we were trying for them I didnt take and meds drink one drop from the time we decided to have a baby till I had them and quite nursing :( I would hate to have hurt my baby for my selfish pain I know I could not help getting sick like that but still to even think about it you know :(
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i am sure everything will be okay. I had a friend that drank HEAVILY one night and 2 weeks later found out she was pregnant and her son is a happy healthy 3 year old today!
    jaidasmommy

Answer by jaidasmommy at 2:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Thanks ladies!!! it sure helps to have someone else to talk to things about without freaking out your hubby lol!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If it turns out you are pregnant, take a list of the drugs they gave you in the ER to your first pre-natal appointment and ask them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I had surgery and then found out I was pregnant the day after I got home from the hospital. All their tests read negative. My son is perfect (in my eyes). No health problems and extremely active. He turns 1 in 2 weeks.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 1:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Thanks ladies I just started my period 6 days early (very weird for me I am always like clockwork) It is starting out to be the worst period have every had this might be TMI but I was Bleeding so so bad this morning and I never do that on my first day I usually am spotting to very light on my first day ugh on top of being this sick this is not what ai BTW the cramp are killer UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH......... :(
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010