I think I am losing my mind!

I woke up about 7 am. I have had to plan my errands in the early morning because of the heat.
So after a struggle to get my dog to the vet to get his toe nails clipped. I kind of wondered why my Church parking lot was full, then I crossed the intersection and the other church lot was full. I called Onstar, and I had to ask if it was Sunday! It was. So, we went home and on the way I dog a sausage bisquit to make up for the trauma of riding in a car. Too bad he has to do it all over again. I guess this is a senior blond moment!

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 2:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pets

• laughingI only laugh because I have been there, done that! Mine was on a Wednesday night though. Was calling members of my church to talk, and low and be hold, no one was home. Go figure! They were all at church for MIDWEEK service. Hope ur mind didn't go too far and you were able to get it back. Even if it is just for a moment or two.

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Honey, I lost my mind years ago and I never DID find it!! So i just go with the flow and stopped denying it. Works for me!! LOL!!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Dont worry i have to ask my hubby every other day "what day it is"....as long as you dont forget your name...your mind is still there...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• original question, have you ever done something like this; have any of you done something like this?

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It is a good thing that my thermostat tells me the day of the week and the alarm system tells me the date and time. What would I do without these gizmo's?
    Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't understand, what is the actual question?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010