Does your husband walk around the house without a shirt, even in front of the kids? How do you feel about it?

Ks_mom94

Asked by Ks_mom94 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I feel fine about it. I walk around without a shirt too sometimes, as I'm often breastfeeding. We're both naked from the time it takes us to get toweled off and dressed and I don't see that ever being a big deal within our own home.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't see why it would be an issue.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I get envy (know its childish) he has a great body & i think its only for me to see it nude
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my dad always did that. my fiance doesn't walk around shirtless, he walks around in a beater and boxers but it wouldn't bother me at all if he walked around shirtless
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband does....doesn't bother me at all
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 5:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband will after his shower at night but that's the only time My dad did this all the time and still does to this day. I grew up with my dad doing it now what would be weird is if he were just in his boxers or underwear yeah wouldn't like that one at all.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• All the time, so do my boys! It doesn't bother me at all, why would it?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yea all the time..but he always wears his pants or short..he never walks around in his boxers thats a no no..lol..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yep and it could not bother me less! This is our home...our soft place to land in a cold world. If he can't be comfortable here where can he?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My boys do (sometimes) but my dh only when he steps out of the shower then he puts a tshirt on. If he wanted to be shirtless no biggie for me it would something we would have to get used bc I only see him shirtless at bedtime...;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010