Do you adult content

Like the way you spend ur time in bed

A11

Asked by A11 at 3:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• not me. i'm 2 weeks postpartum and i'm horny as hell but i'm still bleeding a little bit so i'm not very happy with how i spend time in bed right now
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• not really, i mean i love sleep and all, but my hubbie and i go to bed at seperate times, so there isnt alot of fireworks going on in there.
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yep, I especially enjoyed yesterday mornings surprise!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Most the time, but I can't say I do all the time...it's like we're on a different schedule. He's a night time guy, and I'm rarin' to go in the morning...I think things can get dull at times, but there are definitely times where it's so good it's surprising. I think the longer your into a relationship...things get better because of your level of commitment, it might not just be as frequent an occasion as in the beginning:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• nope he works really early then has football practice so goes to sleep very early and no time for fun ahhhhhh
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• not really,my dh stay on his laptop all night and then fall to sleep on the floor.i wake along .
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, The sleeping, reading and sex. Depending on the night I might get all three. LOL
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 6:42 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes, I do enjoy it. We always make time for making love! I do wish we went to bed at the same time though. I go to bed about an hour before he does and I get up about 3 hours before he does. But we do cuddle during the night, as long as it isn't too hot.
    michelle5971

Answer by michelle5971 at 7:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• No not liking it, we sleep in seperate rooms, or I should say he has the master with a king and I go from one kids bed to the next looking for a place to sleep, last night it was on the living room floor cuz both kids had friends over. he has to sleep with every light off when he say it is time to shut them off, no tv is allowed except on his station choices, while he is watching tv I am not allowed any type of light to read tand if I do figure out how to read he makes fun of what I read. Obviously this is something I am having issue with.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:42 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes i certainly do!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2010