If ever given

a choice to re-live an event of ur life,what would it be.I'd like to re-live the moments of my marriage ceremony

A11

Asked by A11 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thats a tough one... i would have to say holding my son for the first time, it was such a big deal for me.
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 3:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• While I had 20 good years with my ex if I had to relive that event over I wouldn't of married him would be one.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I wish I could have re-lived that decision to blow off my brothers 60th birthday party. It was the last place all of my siblings got to see my brother Kevin before he died. He pissed every body off--perhaps as a defense mechanism, so we would be happy he was gone.?
    I forgave my self for missing this party but given the choice again knowing what I know now--.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Summers in Traverse City on Long Lake with my family as a young girl.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would have married my hubby right away would have had some fun dont get me wrong love hubby with all my heart but I was 11 1/ 2 when we got togethere than and married at 18
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 1:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010