What are your plans for today?

Basically all I know that I'm doing today is going to the community college and trying to figure out what's going on with my financial aid. I've submitted a FAFSA twice to them already and tried calling several times and still haven't heard anything. I'm not happy, to say the least.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, its Monday, which means I need to clean my house since I live with a bunch of lazy manboys! I also have to do laundry, hit the grocery store, get my drivers license renewed, call and make Dr.'s appointment, stop at the library, make a batch of laundry detergent and cover some review with my son who start K in two weeks. Oh, and somewhere in between all that, I have to find a way to make up to my 16 year old son the fact that yesterday was his birthday and his father managed to make a mess of things and the kid got nothing.... why am I married?

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Take dd to school I have a ton of shopping stops to make, can corn, do some laundry and make supper that should take care of my day
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Continue packing after two months away. We're also going to pick our dog up from the vet. My husband took care of him while the girls and I were away for the summer so my girls are extremely excited to see him. (He's been in the kennel while my husband joined us on vacation for a few days.)
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 7:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I meant to write continue unpacking . . . ooopps!
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 7:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am cleaning bathrooms! They are long over due. I also am making three bean salad and sewing. This is the first day in a long time that I have plans. Thank you very much for asking. Good luck with the fafsa were going through that with two college age kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010