cant wait for the elections

because all this crap is so old people fighting calling each otherr names its bull ... and people that just attack just because someone that may not be voting like them its all bull.. who else cant wait for this to all just be over with

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG im so excited for it to be over!!! lol me and my SO cant wait. its sad that we think like that but the only thing people care about are ridiculous things and im sick of hearing on the news..

"BREAKING NEWS!!!!PARIS HILTON JUST SAID THIS ABOUT BARACK OBAMA!!"

lol i could care less what paris hilton or any other celebrity thinks about them my decision is not going to be based on their thoughts.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• lol exactly ....
    Anonymous

• I can't wait to see whoever wins and cant keep their promises, the other side will start screaming how they were the right choice.
    It is a no win situation. People don't get how poor America is doing right now. It doesn't matter who wins, it will take years to turn us around and get us out of the mess Bush put us in.
    So if Obama wins and doesn't get America back on track within the next year, McCainers will scream I told you so. If McCain wins and doesn't get America back on track with the next year, Obamaers will scream I told you so.
    So in the next year, we will see all the posts on here screaming I told you so and it starts all over again.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• But Bush didn't do it all--remember it was the Bill Clinton who first starting pressuring the banks against "red lining" and forcing them into the loans they knew the people couldn't qualify for under normal regulations!!! I hope people do remember "red ling" when this mortgage mess really started! And Obama was there pushing the ACORN mess:-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• But, yes, I will be glad-----
    Anonymous

• I completely agree!!!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Oh yes I'm sick of seeing all those dumb commericals that play over and over again. I live in a swing state and happen to live 30 miles outside of the nation's capitol. This election has went to topics that shouldn't matter when choosing a president like race, gender, age and all that crap that doesn't qualify you to be a bad or good pres. However, I think that as long as we have divided parties there will always be this going on.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I already voted! My absentee ballot's in the mail!
    Anonymous