Do we still hate BP?

Or do we feel much better now that the well is almost sealed?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 8:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I never liked BP to begin with. Do we still hate Exxon? I think the people of the Gulf Coast states are going to be very unhappy with BP for a very long time. Just because the well is almost sealed doesn't mean the job is complete or close to being over. It will take years if not a decade to correct the environmental damage done.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm more upset with the government that didn't expect things properly.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I Don't hate them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't hate them, the spill was a horrible accident. There are many people to blame for it, including our own government who turned a blind eye while it was being constructed in the first place. I won't boycott BP either, the only people that hurts are the small business owners.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I never hated them. I hated what happened. I think the blame falls on a lot of different shoulders..the govt ranks right up there. IMO boycotting them is useless unless my goal is to hurt the small business people in my community. IMO it makes no sense to boycott "gas" when I still use other petroleum based products.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Never hated them, and I still don't.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Still hate em, still buycotting them & plan to continue!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• "we"?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Never hated them and I don't use a BP station when I fill up (although it's anyone's guess who's gas the station I use sells), but I refuse to place all of the blame on their plate. There is plenty to go around.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I, too, do not HATE BP. I hate that this accident happened and our environment took a beating!

I agree that blame falls on many shoulders....including the government. And I do NOT think that Obama did enough to facilitate or resolve the problem.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2010