What do you like to do with your 3 year old out door activites

I love taking Sydney to tap danceing practice and go to all of her shows so cute

Lauren11011

Asked by Lauren11011 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We go to the park, I take him to the store and he helps me plan meals for the rest of the week (he actually has pretty good tastes!) He's not involved in anything like dance, but when he turns 4 we're signing him up for moi tai kickboxing, and when he turns 5, boy scouts.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My girls like to take gym classes, they took it a 2nd time tey enjoyed it so much.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• park and swimming...here in AZ swimming is huge cause its so hot so we do alot of that in the summer.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Oh gosh, what DONT we do should be the question! LOL. My son loves just about any outdoor activity, so we do swimming, nature walks, hide & seek, play baseball, play soccer, play in the sandbox, play on the playground, go to the park, play with the sprinkler, plant gardens, play with his powerwheels truck, take the dog for walks, help daddy with projects outside, the list goes on and on and on :-)
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I make play dates with my family and friends that have children around the same age. They get to run a muck in backyards or playgrounds. We also head out to the beach every possible chance we get.
    brandosmomm-e

Answer by brandosmomm-e at 7:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010