Is it just me or is the Huckabee Show kind of lame?

I've never seen it but we watch our local FOX affiliate for local news in the morning and it's on after.

It just seems like a step down to go from presidential candidate to talk show host for SAHM/retired people demographic.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 8:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have never watched his show. There are really no interesting or accurate talk shows on ANY netwrok. I would rather read and learn....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It's not as bad as appearing on Kate + 8

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• hard to make a qualified judgement on a show you've admittedly never seen, isn't it? lol
    i've watched it a few times, flipping channels (as i don't normally watch any kind of 'political/news entertainment')..and i dare say, its better than 'the spew'..er, i mean 'the view'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:06 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If you have never watched it, how can you call it lame?

I watch it every week, and I enjoy it.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It's on at night here. It's one of my DH's favorites! He likes it because to him Huckabee is calm, thoughtful, and makes a lot of sense.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Is his show any more lame than shows on MSNBC?

I don't think so.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I wasn't calling the content of his show lame, i was more interested in the fact that he went from presidential candidate to talk show host...it seems like he was demoted.

I think he thought it was a good move to keep his name out there....If it were a run away success....maybe he'd still have a shot...most of  them FOX viewers are VOTERS!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I like Huckabee's approach on certain things and he doesn't get all worked up like some of the other commentators on news channels, but I have to say his show doesn't hold my interest. He's nice enough, I'm just not that into him. LOL.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I guess I fail to see how talking about politics and current events is trite.

Oh boy........................................................

Someone is beginning to really over think this stuff.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, after i posted it occured to me that it might not be in the same time every where, which i think makes a difference.
    UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Aug. 9, 2010