geez.

I am writing this because I think it is terrible because things like this always happen ... and ti just mkaes me very angry

On the news this morning they were talking about a horrible car accident that 4 people died in - all because of drunk driving.... in the same breath that they ended that segment, they were talking about cheap, easy alcohlic drinks you can make at home.... and then went on to talk about how they are upset that summer parties are almost over and that when he goes out to them he can never decide if he wants beer or wine, and that these drinks are the best of both worlds...

We live in a small town here and a few months ago 2 high school seniors were killed because they drank and drove. Well to "honor them" their friends had a big party and there are alot of pics out there of them drinking in beer mugs that were personalized to say RIP ( with the guys names)

doesnt that make you sick
?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have to agree that it does seem quite distasteful.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Totally agree with you, alcohol should have stayed illegal long time ago, it has caused more damage than any other illegal drug out there.

Answer by older at 8:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yea thats a little grewsome for me too...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Well I would have called the t.v. show's manager and told them what I thought. I would have said "your going to loose me viewing your show"... Well if you don't think ratings matter then try it. They may actually have to listen to their viewers.
    It is a little crazy that they talk like that. I do find it ironic how the news does stupid stuff like this. It is really hard to take it seriously.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• It just goes to show that either way people are still going to drink alcohol no matter how many people are killed from it.

It's sad.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• ew, Yes, it does make me feel sick. :(

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• That is just terrible and insensitive of them. :(
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Poor judgement and bad taste.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2010