How?

So when I write a question on here it only allows me so much space to write it in but I see other people who write questions on here and they're really long. So how can I extend my space on here to write more?

JoonBug21

Asked by JoonBug21 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• In this Answer section you are limited to 1000 characters. So you can keep typing all you want. If you go beyond the little window to type in an scroll bar will automatically show up. I'm not sure if CM has fixed the question asking section, but when you go to answer a question and if your answer is MORE then 1000 characters you'll get a message telling you it wasn't able to post it because it was above the character limit.

To my knowledge this is the only section of CM (cafemom) that has limits on the number of characters a post can be.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Is it possible you're confusing the Subject Line with the text body?
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• No Im writing in the right spot and the scroll bar pops up and then it ends and wont let me go any further. But my question will only be half as long as some peoples.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hi JoonBug21,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008