how can I make the sex better??

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and I seriously hate the idea and feeling of sex, I am not at all turned on, my back hurts, I have a belly, I cant stay in the same spot for too long, and I really hate the way it feels to have my husband in me! I am too tight, well thats how it feels. My husband tells me he is very sexually frustrated, I even caught him looking at porn. I dont want to turn him away, but I dont want him looking at other women, please help!

domm721

Asked by domm721 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wow im sorry honey tell him to just go in the bathroom then a beat off cause it hurts u to do it and that he should have a little more respect towards that ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Oye I am with ya! I've never understood all those women who were more turned on during pregnancy lol Honestly from the back while laying on my left side was the best I could do. Play around with that position a bit and see. RELAX! I'd suggest taking a warm bath first (maybe some Johnsons Bedtime bath in there with you), do your hair, put on some make-up, etc. Get some Astroglide gel to help with the "tight" feeling, you are probably just dry. Go slow, tell him if it hurts so he can adjust. Just have total open communication. We wouldn't be touching much in that position. I'd be in the front and he'd be in the back but angled to where his front and my back were about a foot apart, if that makes sense lol Do a search online for sex positions for pregnancy too.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• There's the possibility of changing positions - maybe to something like leaning on the side of the bed. It takes the pressure off the belly and can allow you to enjoy better. I tend to swell ALOT during the last trimester, so I understand what you mean about feeling too tight. It's the swollenness. Astroglide helps, but may need to be reapplied a time or two. If all else fails and you just can't get into it, perhaps you could do other sexual things together. I'm not one who suggests looking at porn - so I don't mean that. I just mean mutual masturbation or oral sex maybe. Even if he just took the time to give you full body massage and you gave him something that took care of the sexual urge. Try to talk with him about it and see what you can come up with together.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 12:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I was the same way. I hated even the thought of sex. DH needs to deal with it. That's what his hand is for and that's what he signed up for when he got you pregnant.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• he said to give him attention.. I give him attention all the time I constantly want kisses and affection, he rubs lotion on me, and we shower all the time, but I dont like sex right now and thats what he wants, last time I bent over, i felt so strained, I dont want to go through it again :( ugh I guess I will try the lube
    domm721

Answer by domm721 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2008